What is the Renuva procedure?
Renuva is a short in-office procedure that takes just about 10 minutes. It can help you with several cosmetic concerns including liposuction divots, cellulite dimples, and other minor aesthetic irregularities. When Renuva is injected, it will immediately fill and smooth your soft tissue defects. In time, it is replaced by your own natural fat cells and blood vessels via a process called remodeling.
Where can Renuva be used?
Renuva is the perfect procedure to help you restore a smooth skin contour from your head to toes. Here are some of the most common areas where Renuva is used:
- It can be used for issues like loss of volume in your temples, hands, and cheeks.
- It can be used to add volume and smooth lines in the nasolabial folds.
- You can improve cellulite dimples on your thighs or buttocks.
- Certain types of scars may be improved with Renuva.
- If you have minor contour irregularities on your breasts, Renuva can enhance the area.
What results are possible with Renuva?
Renuva is the perfect alternative to a small volume fat grafting procedure. It offers you smooth contours and the desired added volume so that you can look and feel your best without having to undergo an extensive procedure. You can get the procedure in office, and there is no downtime or recovery needed. Most patients are able to see the full results from Renuva within 12 to 16 weeks.
Schedule a Consultation
Contact Envee Aesthetics to make your Renuva consultation appointment. This treatment will help you feel more confident than ever in your looks.
ARE YOU READY?
Trust in Envee Aesthetics to take care of you and your skin.